The contractor of choice in London
What we strive to achieve
Today, our reputation for high-quality work is firmly established and we regularly undertake major commissions from leading construction companies.
Our extensive knowledge and experience has allowed us to be totally flexible in our approach, undertaking projects that vary in size and complexity.
We know our reputation is only as good as our last project, which is why we place client satisfaction at the top of our list. We simply won’t compromise on quality and using the latest techniques, we ensure our work (and way of working) is embedded in the culture of our company. The wealth and depth of the company’s technical knowledge, value engineering and experience in the market place give us the flexibility to meet all of our clients needs, irrespective of how small or large their project requirements might be.
Our Environmental Policy is available to download here: Environmental Policy 2018.
All of our other policies including Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and more are all available on request. Please email email@example.com.
- Health and Safety award – Wood Wharf – Canary Wharf Contractors (May 2017)
- Contractor of the month for Safety – Great Ormond Street Hospital (September 2016)
- Contractor of the month – Skanska HMP Thameside (Jan 2015)
- Contractor of the month – Skanska Royal London Hospital (Feb 2014)
- Safest Contractor – Skanska Royal London Hospital (December 2013)
- Safest Contractor – Skanska Moorgate Exchange (September 2013)
- Safest Contractor – Skanska Brent Civic Centre (February 2013)
- Safest Contractor – Skanska Royal London Hospital (January 2013)
- Individual H&S Award – Michael Davidson – McAlpine Milton Court (December 2012)
- Individual H&S Award – Loren Pichkhaia – McAlpine Milton Court (December 2012)
What our clients say
Having used Roseville as the flooring contractor on my latest scheme, North Road, I found that their performance was most adequate. Programming and timing was excellent and follow up with any defects was dealt with swiftly. Roseville’s health and safety on site met our requirements and their quality was excellent. Supervision and labour force were more than helpful.
Summary: I would not hesitate to recommend or use this contractor again.
I have worked successfully with Roseville over a number of years and on some of the City London’s land mark buildings .Their management team are committed to customer satisfaction and service and they consistently delivery on programme and quality.
“I have always found Roseville to be a proactive company, with the right can do attitude, consistently delivering excellence in quality and service – I would highly recommend them”
I have worked with Roseville on several projects and have always found them to be exemplary in the discharge of their responsibilities. Extremely safe and adaptable they are a great example of a professional company and I hope that we will be able to work together again and again.
‘I have used Roseville on various high quality residential projects and they have maintained the very demanding high quality that our clients require’